much time in the bathroom were met with suspicion. Luckily, things have changed and we live times in which it is actually recommended to offer as much attention to yourself as possible. If you feel that you haven’t established the perfect grooming routine yet and that you still need some tips and tricks here and there, we are more than happy to share a few with you. Here they are:
- Become a regular at your barbers, especially if you plan to grow a beard and you don’t know much about its grooming yet. Every 4 weeks, a trip to the barbers is highly recommended.
- Learn which of the many types of hair products now on the market work for you. Thick, messy hair would easier be handled with wax, while if your hair is light, then you need some staying powder.
- Choose a signature scent- every single man needs a signature scent. Don’t opt for something very obvious. It is enough for the aftershave to be a subtle part of your presence.
- Use face scrub. Monday mornings are perfect for a deep scrub, especially if your weekends are generally wild. It is going to help you look fresh after a wild party. Also, somewhere towards the middle of the week, some light scrub is going to help you one more time. You will look better and in case you are feeling tired, that is going to wash off.
- Make sure that you have the right grooming tools. If you need to shave every single morning, then it is imperative to use a top quality razor. Our recommendation in this case is an electric razor, as you won’t need more than 5 minutes in order to get rid of the hair which grew over night.
- Consider investing in a tool called bakblade. The bakblade is relatively new on the market but numerous men already invested in such a product and they are happy with it. The bakblade is basically a grooming tool which is used for back hair. Thanks to its ergonomic design, it will be much easier for you to shave the hair on your back, even the one which is in areas hard to reach. This tool is nothing more than a razor attached to a long plastic handle which is easy to grip and easy to use. As mentioned, there are numerous men who already use the bakblade and I am sure of one thing: you are going to love it.
So, as you can see, there are plenty of tips and tricks to follow in order to establish the perfect grooming routine. However, keep in mind one thing: select only the ones which make you feel comfortable. There might be something on the list which doesn’t suit your needs or preferences, so if you don’t feel all right with it, you simply don’t have to do it. In the end, it is all about feeling good in your own skin.